Saturday, May 2, 2009

What a Good Man

Being a woman is such a wonderful thing when you have a man who loves to take good care of you. Due to the nasty fees for checking baggage, Daniel and I decided to bring everything we needed in carry-ons for our trip home. Of course, I packed mine to the brim and figured I would just have to deal with the sore shoulders and back pain you get from lugging around a heavy carry-on...but to my surprise...my shoulders and back were just fine...thanks to my wonderful husband who carried both his and my carry-ons!

He knows me so well, too...as we were packing up our things to head back to Utah...we had MUCH more than we came with...needless to say, I began to stress! Daniel's reply was basically..."I knew you would need another suitcase, so I brought an empty backpack to put all my clothes in so you could fill my carry-on with all your stuff." Who does something like that?!? Only my fabulous husband.

So, we arrive back in Utah Friday afternoon and I had to work my shift that very night. Saturday morning I arrived home like a zombie from lack of sleep only to find a delicious breakfast of potatoes, muffins, fruit, and milk waiting for me. He said he wanted to make sure I had a full belly before going to bed to make sure I slept well.

I tell you what...I am the MOST spoiled girl in the universe. I definitely snagged a good one!

2 comments:

Cushing Ohana said...

He is super-sweet! He reminds me of my Scott. It's great there are a few good men out there, huh! What a perfect thing to remember if he ever does something to drive you a little bonkers! ;)

sdhepworth said...

That was pretty smooth Daniel . . . I'll have to remember that one.