Cute little tiny girl! I can already tell that she's both of yours (she's got a little of both of you in her looks). I'm so happy everything is going well and you are already enjoying her. Love you guys! We'll be out in Utah for a Parker family camping trip July 8 through the 12th or something like that, not final yet because of my stupid work schedule. I'll let you know, but I definately want to come see you guys.
I think she has your eyes Diana. She is so cute and tiny! I love the little booties on her outfit! She has long fingers too! Maybe she'll play piano one day! : )
4 comments:
She is DARLING! So tiny and so cute. Congrats guys! Thanks for the blog invite too by the way!
Cute little tiny girl! I can already tell that she's both of yours (she's got a little of both of you in her looks). I'm so happy everything is going well and you are already enjoying her. Love you guys! We'll be out in Utah for a Parker family camping trip July 8 through the 12th or something like that, not final yet because of my stupid work schedule. I'll let you know, but I definately want to come see you guys.
I think she has your eyes Diana. She is so cute and tiny! I love the little booties on her outfit! She has long fingers too! Maybe she'll play piano one day! : )
She is so precious. She is truly one of God's special spirits sent to you all!!
Post a Comment