Diana, Congratulations to you both! Call me "totally out of it", but I didn't even hear you had your baby! I hope she and you are doing well, you and Daniel look very happy. I'll have to find your mom and ask her how you are! Take care of your little beauty! -Amanda
5 comments:
Diana, Congratulations to you both! Call me "totally out of it", but I didn't even hear you had your baby! I hope she and you are doing well, you and Daniel look very happy. I'll have to find your mom and ask her how you are! Take care of your little beauty! -Amanda
she is so cute!!!!, like a little doll.
She is so tiny!! So cute. I love your family.
You guys make a great family. I am so proud of you. I know my grandbaby is in great hands. Love Jackie
She is a cute little girl and what a great family picture. Her eyes are even open!
Post a Comment