Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day...the kind of day where you never want to spend a second indoors...it was sunny, warm, and smelled divine from all the little cherry blossoms all over town. So, we packed up some food and the dogs then headed up into the mountains for a picnic. It was wonderful. Daniel barbecued some burgers--which were delicious and we just enjoyed each other and the mountains. Knowing we are leaving soon makes me just want to take advantage of everything Utah has to offer. I love the mountains, the perfect weather, the wonderful bike trails, etc. This state really is an awesome place to live.

1 comment:

Mike and Melissa said...

Another belly picture please!
I want to see the progress :)
We may be coming out to Utah in July...when's the due date again. I so want to see her if I can come out there before you move away forever :(