Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Adieu NICU


Welcome home TINY! Today was one of the best days of my life...bringing home my first child. The past two months have been challenging ones, but both Daniel and I have grown tremendously from the things we have experienced. We have learned to count our blessings when times get hard, pray our little hearts out, be grateful for the tender mercies we have been given, and so much more. We are so excited (and a little nervous) to finally have the chance to be 24/7 parents. It feels almost like a dream to have Jocelyn with us...I keep walking back to her room to make sure it is real, and luckily every time I do, she is there, sleeping in her little crib. How grateful I am to be her mom.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hey you two, just witnessed the baby coming home, how cool is that!!!! I love to be able to get into this site. Wonder how your two nights went with the baby, and if she slept ok for you. Of course Danny you don't have to worry about getting up for the feedings, now that is one way to get out of it, ha.
We are anxious to go and see you all on the 20th and 21st.....love to you all, Grandpa and Grandma Absher