Friday, September 7, 2012
Baby Ethan is on His Way!
I just can't express how excited I am to have this experience of having a boy. I am naturally comfortable with girls...my girls are my best friends and we have a blast. I feel like we are throwing a wild card into our family and I can't wait! I know I will learn SO much from Ethan.
I know land is definitely not in sight yet...my pregnancy could still have some very rough waters ahead, but I feel so blessed that everything went so well today. Jo's pregnancy was terrifying d/t her early arrival and I feel like I was so blessed to have a medicine that worked for Miss Madeline. Madeline's pregnancy was so terrifying d/t some abnormal screens bringing challenging news and so many uncertainties. Baby Ethan's tests all came back normal today...no increased risk for spontaneous abortion, no increased risk for chromosomal abnormalities, no increased risk for placental failure.
As a mom you want to give EVERYTHING to you kids...and I feel like my body has often failed my children. I feel so blessed right now that it is going along with everything so well...it just brings tears to my eyes. There is still risk...many weeks to go still, but I am just grateful that I have no extra fears right now.
We will keep praying our little hearts out and hopefully right around Feb. 4th we will be showing some more shots of our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I bet Danny is so excited for a little "mini me."
Your mom told me a couple weeks ago that you are expecting! Congratulations on your little boy. Your girls will love him so much! I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. I pray that things will continue to go well and that you will have a healthy baby boy in February!
Congrats! How exciting! Good luck with everything, you'll be in our prayers too!
Post a Comment