Wednesday, March 14, 2012
What I Have Been Up To
Sadly, I have only been averaging one post per month. Needless to say, things are much busier in our house this 2012. I started back at my one day/week shift at the hospital. It's funny...about November/December, I felt like life was running unusually smooth. I told Daniel...I think it is time for me to bump up my weights...add something else to my table to make me scramble again! Is it odd that I gain satisfaction in scrambling, balancing, almost drowning with so much to do? I guess that is why I became an ICU nurse. I am so happy doing it...it gives me grown ups to talk to, people to serve, a challenge to every little brain cell I have, and it makes me love my girls even more. Thankfully my mom watches the girls...I will be forever indebted to her for allowing me to have this time. I can honestly say life could not be any better. (Unless some of my best friends moved out to Indiana!
)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment