Hurray for no school this weekend! We had a great time taking Madeline on her first ride. She slept the whole ride but sometimes riding a horse can have a soporific effect-I catch my eyes drifting every once and awhile! Jocelyn had a grand time and Sadie had to hit every puddle and pond, no matter how much slime was covering it. Needless to say--she received a bath when she got home!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
The Farm Life
Hurray for no school this weekend! We had a great time taking Madeline on her first ride. She slept the whole ride but sometimes riding a horse can have a soporific effect-I catch my eyes drifting every once and awhile! Jocelyn had a grand time and Sadie had to hit every puddle and pond, no matter how much slime was covering it. Needless to say--she received a bath when she got home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jo is SOOO cute!!! I love the one of her at the land I cant wait to come out there maybe make danny take brighton on a ride I think he would love it. MISS YOU
Post a Comment