With the baby coming this week, I wanted to spend one last day spoiling my only child, so we headed off to the zoo. We had a great time getting up close and personal with some of the animals. We also were able to enjoy the orchid exhibit...such beautiful flowers to see, especially when snow is covering the ground outside. I sure hope Jo likes having siblings as much as I did...because its too late to back out now!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Our Last SheBang
With the baby coming this week, I wanted to spend one last day spoiling my only child, so we headed off to the zoo. We had a great time getting up close and personal with some of the animals. We also were able to enjoy the orchid exhibit...such beautiful flowers to see, especially when snow is covering the ground outside. I sure hope Jo likes having siblings as much as I did...because its too late to back out now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment