For the past 5 1/2 months I have seen this scary face coming at me with an 18g needle! I am proud to report that I have finished my 17P injections and I am convinced it is a miracle drug for preterm labor. Madeline is still safe and warm inside and will excitedly be joining our family within the month! Three cheers for scientists, doctors, and everyone who attempts to improve human lives through research...they sure have blessed our little family!
Friday, January 21, 2011
17P
For the past 5 1/2 months I have seen this scary face coming at me with an 18g needle! I am proud to report that I have finished my 17P injections and I am convinced it is a miracle drug for preterm labor. Madeline is still safe and warm inside and will excitedly be joining our family within the month! Three cheers for scientists, doctors, and everyone who attempts to improve human lives through research...they sure have blessed our little family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such happy news...not the needles, but the healthy baby! Good luck!
At least danny could do it :) austin would have passed out. I am so proud of you!!!
Yeah for you. I was starting to wonder when I'd see some pretty pictures of your new beautiful baby...but I guess I'll wait.
Post a Comment