How I have dreamed of the day I would own my very own Bosch mixer. I have countless memories of using my mom's mixer and many more watching her use it. Hers was like a trusty steed...always there for you, never to let you down. Today was a good day when I placed my beautiful new friend on the counter...I can only hope 25 good years of baking come from this wonderful machine. THANKS MOM!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Welcome New Friends
How I have dreamed of the day I would own my very own Bosch mixer. I have countless memories of using my mom's mixer and many more watching her use it. Hers was like a trusty steed...always there for you, never to let you down. Today was a good day when I placed my beautiful new friend on the counter...I can only hope 25 good years of baking come from this wonderful machine. THANKS MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU have cookie paddles!!!! I am so jealous.
Post a Comment