With how much Jocelyn loves the bathtub, I wasn't surprised to find out that she loves the pool, too. We took her swimming for the first time this holiday break and as soon as she got in she was kicking like crazy. She looked a little confused to see mom and dad and other people in her bathtub with her...but she shared the water just fine. I must also say she looked ridiculously cute in her little Ralph Lauren swimming suit with the ruffle bum...thank goodness for grandmas with style!
Friday, January 1, 2010
No Surprise
With how much Jocelyn loves the bathtub, I wasn't surprised to find out that she loves the pool, too. We took her swimming for the first time this holiday break and as soon as she got in she was kicking like crazy. She looked a little confused to see mom and dad and other people in her bathtub with her...but she shared the water just fine. I must also say she looked ridiculously cute in her little Ralph Lauren swimming suit with the ruffle bum...thank goodness for grandmas with style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kids, I had a horrible time trying to get into this blob thing.
Finally Grandpa did it for me.
The one thing you need is installation, in our wooden house I even installated the interior walls. That baby is so cute, I just want to eat her up!!! I wrote you a long email Diana, but it came back. Write me on our tam email. love you thanks for the blob
I really appreciate hearing from you and seeing the baby. Love grandma Absher
I'm going to leave another comment. I just knew that baby would love the water, if she is a Findlay that's for sure. I'm somewhat concerned over Lindsay and her preg., when she was taking pain pills early on,plus all those shots in her spine, what do you think Diana???? I pray the baby will be ok. Miss you all, can't wait to see the baby someday, but I was back in the e.r. at 2:30 a.m. a couple of Saturdays ago, so I don't plan ahead too much.
love to you three, keep warm love Memaw Absher
Post a Comment