Thursday, March 5, 2009
My Baby has the Hiccups!
Well, tonight was an AWESOME night at work. We have an ultrasound machine in our utility room and every time I enter that room I am so tempted to turn it on and take a sneak peak at our little one. Well, I never have...until tonight. I was working with a fellow nurse whose background is labor and delivery and she excitedly examined my belly. There is nothing better than seeing my little girl and this time it was SO cool. I haven't really felt much movement...or at least I didn't think I had. It was weird, but seeing her move I could feel it. I always just thought that was gas moving through my intestines but it was so distinct...she would move and I would feel it simultaneously. Now, knowing what is actually feels like, I have felt her so much more tonight. She is a little dancer in there...I just know it! We were just staring at how beautiful she was when she got the hiccups! Her whole little body would jolt rhythmically...it was adorable, but probably annoying for her! Anyway, she is just as cute as ever and seeing that heartbeat brings me relief! I have just fallen in love with her and I know that love will just continue to grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment