Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Drum Role Please


Today was the day! Our ultrasound was AWESOME! It was so fun to see the little one inside. The ultrasound tech measured everything and then right before she finished she looked at the gender and told us....it was a baby GIRL!!!!!! We were so excited. Daniel's dad (Randy) predicted this while Daniel was still on his mission. He had a dream of a little dark headed 4 year old sneaking snacks out of the snack drawer at his house. He knew I would be the mother because the little girl had a "Diana butt." He has had other dreams too of this little angel...lucky guy...when does my dream come? Anyway...he was right on and we couldn't be more thrilled. It was amazing to see her inside of me. I just feel so blessed to be carrying this little baby girl!

3 comments:

Mike and Melissa said...

Yay! Your baby's first picture! That's so exciting that you're having a girl! A little Diana! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her!

The Crowther Family said...

Congratulations guys! That is so exciting!!

Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS1!! I am so excited for you guys. You'll be great parents!