Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our First Dog Disaster

Well, today was our first real dog disaster. After having Meka for almost 9 months, the only significant thing I have lost due to the "puppy stage" was a pair of fuzzy slippers...all until tonight. I considered myself quite a lucky dog owner, considering my dog from childhood ate two couches. Well, we left Meka inside because it was snowing, which we have done throughout the entire winter. Up until tonight we have trusted her completely...we have always come back to things as we have left them. Well...she definetly had a puppy party while we were gone. Jackie made this LoveSac for Daniel and I our first Christmas and we have LOVED it. Whenever we have visitors it is always a fight for who gets to sleep on the LoveSac. Well, we were cleaning today and pulled off the cover to wash it, not thinking we would never again get that cover back on. We went to a party, came home and it had snowed in our entire living room...LoveSac foam was everywhere. We were so shocked we both just started laughing. Now, however, I am a little sad because I don't think it is repairable...the lining is torn to shreads. Oh the woes of being a dog owner.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Just wait till you have kids... you'll have a disaster everyday. Today's was blowing flour as I made whole wheat bread.